Home » National Highway Authority of India » NHAI Recruitment 2019 For Deputy Manager Govt Job NHAI 30 Deputy Manager Govt Job Recruitment Last Date to apply for this job is over.
NHAI is recruiting for 30 Deputy Manager Govt Job Posts. You can check NHAI - National Highway Authority of India last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 30 Deputy Manager Govt Job vacancies in NHAI are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 31/10/2019
Vacancies : 30
Company : NHAI (National Highway Authority of India)
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation
Last Date of Apply Online. 31/10/2019. Up to 06:00 P.M. Application Fee
NHAI Deputy Manager Govt Job Vacancy Details
Post Name UR SC ST OBC (NCL) EWS Total Post Deputy Manager (Technical). 03. 04. 02. 08. 13. 30. NHAI Deputy Manager Govt Job Eligibility Criteria
Candidate Must Have Passed Degree in Civil Engineering And Having Qualified GATE Socre 2019 in Civil Engineering Discipline. NHAI Deputy Manager Govt Job Age Limit NHAI Deputy Manager Govt Job Selection Process
1. On the Basis of Marks Scored in GATE 2019. How to Apply For NHAI Deputy Manager Govt Job
1. Candidate Need to Apply through Online Mode. 2. Candidate Can Click on the Registration Link As Given on our Website in Important links Section.
3. Candidates are Required to Fill All Basic Details Carefully Such as Name, Mobile No. And E Mail ID.
4. Candidate Have to Upload Photo And Signature As Prescribed Size And Format And Need to Save Data.
5. After that Candidates Are Required to fill Some Details Such As Qualification, Experience, Address etc.
6. After Save the Data System Will Generate the Registration Number And Password As Displayed on Screen as Well as Through SMS and E-Mail.
7. After Successful Registration Candidate can Log In with Registration No. and Password for Payment of Application Fee.
8. After Success Completion of the Payment System Will Generate E Receipt And Application Form. Candidate Need to Take Print out of It.
9. Please Remember and Save your Registration No. And Password for Further References.
10. Online Application can be Submitted on or Before 31st October 2019.