West Bengal PSC 18 Assistant Engineer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
West Bengal PSC is recruiting for 18 Assistant Engineer Posts. You can check West Bengal PSC - WBPSC - West Bengal Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 18 Assistant Engineer vacancies in West Bengal PSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 27/12/2022
Vacancies : 18
Location : West Bengal
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 15 / 2022
Payment Last Date : 28/12/2022
Last date for generation of payment challan by PNB branches : 27/12/2022
Correction Start Form : 04/01/2023
Last Date for Correction : 10/01/2023
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 210/-
- SC, ST : West Bengal Domicile - No Fee.
- Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: Please see Advt.
- Written Exam - The written test will be of MCQ type. The syllabus of the written test will generally be in conformity with the educational standard/technical qualification prescribed in Essential Qualification. The details of the syllabus and date, time and venue of the written examination will be informed to the eligible candidates in due course.
- Interview - Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for interview.
- Merit / Cutoff - Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written test and interview
Age Limit Details
|as on 01/01/2022|
|Relaxation as per govt rule.|
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Vacancies : 18
- SC: 02
- ST: 01
- OBC: 03
- Unreserved: 12
- Salary: Pay Level - 16 Rs.56,100/- - Rs.1,44,300/-
- Qualification : Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University; or its equivalent degree.
- Experience Required: One year post-graduate practical training or study or research or practical engineering experience.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 27th December 2022.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.