WBPSC 10 Laboratory / Scientific Assistant & Senior Scientific Officer Post Online Form 2022 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
WBPSC is recruiting for 10 Laboratory / Scientific Assistant & Senior Scientific Officer Post Online Form 2022 Posts. You can check WBPSC - WBPSC - West Bengal Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 10 Laboratory / Scientific Assistant & Senior Scientific Officer Post Online Form 2022 vacancies in WBPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 11/11/2022
Vacancies : 10
Location : Kolkata
Qualification : 10th Pass, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma
Advt. No : 06 /2022
Payment Last Date : 14/11/2022
Last date for generation of Payment Challan by PNB branches : 11/11/2022
Correction Start from : 12/11/2022
Last Date for Correction : 18/11/2022
Application Fee Details
|Post Name||UR/ OBC/ BC / Other State||SC/ ST/ PWD|
|Sr. Scientific Officer||Rs 210/-||No fee.|
|Scientific Assistant / Laboratory Assistant||Rs 160/-||No fee.|
|Mode of Paymet||Candidate have to pay the examination fee through online mode or challan.|
Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age limit as on 01/01/2022|
|Sr. Scientific Officer||36 Years.|
|Scientific Assistant||39 Years.|
|Laboratory Assistant||40 Years.|
|Age relaxation as per govt rule.|
Vacancies : 02
Salary: Pay Level-16 Rs.56,100 - 1,44,300/-
Qualification : Candidate should have a second-class Master's degree in Chemistry from a recognized University with five years experience in analytical methods OR A degree in Science having Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University, and Seven years experience of work in Forensic Chemistry.
Vacancies : 04
Salary: Pay Level-9 Rs.28,900 - 74,500/-
Qualification : Candidate must have a degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
Experience Required: 02 years experience in laboratory work.
Vacancies : 04
Salary: Pay Level-6 Rs.22,700 - Rs.58,500/-
Qualification : The candidate should have an A Degree in Science from a recognized University. Or A Passed Higher Secondary Examination with Science subjects with having one year’s experience in analytical work in a Scientific Laboratory.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 11th November 2022.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|