VCRC 71 Various Posts Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
VCRC is recruiting for 71 Various Posts Posts. You can check VCRC - VCRC - Vector Control Research Centre last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 71 Various Posts vacancies in VCRC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 08/11/2023
Vacancies : 71
Company : VCRC - Vector Control Research Centre
Qualification : 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduation, Diploma
Advt. No : ICMR-VCRC/Tech/01/2023-24
Final Submit Date : 08/11/2023
- General : Rs.300/-
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, Women, Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Written Exam - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Interview.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before Joining.
Age Details as on 08/11/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Technical Asst||Minimum Age is Not Given.||30 Years.|
|Technician I||Minimum Age is Not Given.||28 Years.|
|Lab Attendant||Minimum Age is Not Given.||25 Years.|
- Vacancies : 20
- Salary: Rs.35,400 - Rs.1,12,400/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a bachelor degree/diploma in engg. /B.Tech from a Recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
Technician – I
- Vacancies : 30
- Salary: Rs.19,900 – Rs.63,200/-
- Qualification : Candidates must be 12th or Intermediate pass in science subject with 55% marks and should possess a Diploma in the relevant discipline and for more info please read the Notification.
- Vacancies : 21
- Salary: Rs.18,000 – Rs.56,900/-
- Qualification : Candidates must be 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board.
- Experience Required: Must have one year working experience in a government recognized / approved / registered Institution.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 08th November 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.