UPSSSC 62 Junior Assistant 09-Exam/2022 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
UPSSSC is recruiting for 62 Junior Assistant 09-Exam/2022 Posts. You can check UPSSSC - UPSSSC - Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 62 Junior Assistant 09-Exam/2022 vacancies in UPSSSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 08/01/2023
Vacancies : 62
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : 12th Pass, Diploma, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 09-Exam/2022
Age Limit : 21 to 40 years.
Last Date for Correction : 15/01/2023
- General, OBC, EWS, SC, ST, Physically-challenged, Women : Rs. 25- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation as per UPSSSC rules. (For relaxation criteria please see Advt.)
- Written Exam - There will be a typing test after the written test.
- Vacancies : 62
- SC: 06
- ST: 03
- OBC: 09
- EWS: 06
- Unreserved: 38
- Salary: Level-3 Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- Qualification : UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card. Candidate must have passed the 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India; Must have CCC/equivalent certificate. And Hindi Typing Speed @ 30 WPM. For more details download the advertisement.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 08th January 2023.