Home » UPSSSC - Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission » UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 For Forest Guard And Wildlife Govt Job UPSSSC 655 Forest Guard And Wildlife Online Form 2019 Revised Recruitment Last Date to apply for this job is over.
UPSSSC is recruiting for 655 Forest Guard And Wildlife Online Form 2019 Revised Posts. You can check UPSSSC - UPSSSC - Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 655 Forest Guard And Wildlife Online Form 2019 Revised vacancies in UPSSSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 08/08/2019
Vacancies : 655
Company : UPSSSC - Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Location : Uttarakhand
Qualification : 12th Pass
Application Begin. 18/06/2019. Last Date of Apply Online. 08/08/2019. Last Date of Pay Fee. 08/08/2019. Date of Online Correction. 16/08/2019. Application Fee
General/ OBC. Rs.185/- SC/ ST. Rs.95/- PH. Rs.25/- Mode of Payment. Candidate Can Pay Application Fee Through Online Banking, Debit Card And Credit or Through E Challan. UPSSSC Forest Guard And Wildlife Govt Job Vacancy Details
Post Name UR OBC SC ST Total Post Forest Guard. 370. 132. 83. 11. 596. Wildlife Guard. 45. 02. 10. 02. 59. Total Vacancy. 415. 134. 93. 13. 655.
UPSSSC Forest Guard And Wildlife Govt Job Eligibility Criteria
Candidate Must Have Passed Class 12th or Equivalent. UPSSSC Forest Guard And Wildlife Govt Job Age Limit
Minimum Age. 18 Years. Maximum Age. 40 Years. Age Relaxation. 3 Years For OBC And 5 Years For SC/ ST. UPSSSC Forest Guard And Wildlife Govt Job Physical Standard
PST Gender Gen/ OBC/ SC ST Height. Male 168 Cms. 160 Cms. Female. 152 Cms. 147 Cms. Weight. Male. N.A N.A. Female. 45-58 Kg. 45-58 Kg. Chest. Male. Min 84 Cms. 82 Cms. (After Expansion). Female. N.A. N.A. UPSSSC Forest Guard And Wildlife Govt Job Selection Process
1. Written Test/ Interview. 2. Physical Test. How to Apply For UPSSSC Forest Guard And Wildlife Govt Job
1. Candidate Can Apply Through Online Mode. 2. Candidate Can Click on the Registration Link As Given on our Website in Important links Section.
3. Candidates are Required to Fill All Basic Details Carefully Such as Name, Mobile No. And E Mail ID.
4. After Save the Data System Will Generate the Registration Number And Password As Displayed on Screen as Well as Through SMS and E-Mail.
5. After Successful Registration Candidate can Log In with Registration No. and Password for Payment of Application Fee.
6. Candidate Have to Upload Photo And Signature As Prescribed Size And Format And Need to Save Data.
7. After that Candidates Are Required to fill Some Details Such As Qualification, Experience, Address etc.
8. Please Remember and Save your Registration No. And Password for Further References.
9. Online Application can be Submitted on or Before 08th August 2019.