UPSSSC 477 Enforcement Constable Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
UPSSSC is recruiting for 477 Enforcement Constable Posts. You can check UPSSSC - UPSSSC - Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 477 Enforcement Constable vacancies in UPSSSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 28/07/2023
Vacancies : 477
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : 12th Pass
Advt. No : 04-Exam/2023
Final Submit Date : 28/07/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 25 years.
Correction Last Date : 04/08/2023
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs.25/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs.25/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Written Exam - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Exam.
- Physical Exam - Candidates have to pass the physical test for further selection.
- Merit / Cutoff - The shortlisting of the candidates for Enforcement Constable (P.C.) Main Examination will be done on the basis of their score in the Preliminary Eligibility Test- 2022 (PET -2022).
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before joining.
PET and PST Details
|Height||168 Cms||152 Cms|
|Chest||79 - 84 Cms||NA|
|Running||4.8 Km in 27 Minutes||2.4 KM in 16 Minutes|
- Vacancies : 477
- SC: 93
- ST: 13
- OBC: 99
- EWS: 47
- Unreserved: 225
- Salary: Pay Band- 5200- 20,200 Grade Pay- 1900 matrix level 2
- Qualification : Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 28th July 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online (Link Will Be Available on 07/07/2023)||Apply Online (Link Will Be Available on 07/07/2023)|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|