UPSC 11 Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer, Lecturer, Assistant Director Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
UPSC is recruiting for 11 Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer, Lecturer, Assistant Director Posts. You can check UPSC - UPSC - Union Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 11 Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer, Lecturer, Assistant Director vacancies in UPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 28/04/2022
Vacancies : 11
Company : UPSC - Union Public Service Commission
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Other Qualification
Advt. No : 07/2022
Final Submit Date : 29/04/2022
General, OBC, EWS : 25
SC, ST, Physically-challenged, Women : NILPayment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be uploaded.
UPSC Assistant Engineer(NQA) - Electrical in Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval), (DGQA), Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence
Vacancies : 5
Qualification : Degree in Engineering in the disciplines of Electrical or Electronics.
Experience Required: Two years practical experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Control /Production / Manufacturing and testing of engineering Equipments including knowledge of various standards and their interpretation. DESIRABLE: Experience in Computer Operations for the purpose of preparation Technical reports, Technical Briefs etc.
UPSC Junior Technical Officer, Integrated Headquarters (Navy), Directorate of Civilian Personnel, Ministry of Defence
Vacancies : 2
Qualification : Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics and Communication or Marine or Naval Architecture or Industrial Engineering from a recognized University or institute.
Experience Required: Three years working experience in relevant field of Engineering viz. Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics and Communication or Marine or Naval Architecture or Industrial Engineering. DESIRABLE: One year experience in Dockyard or Shipyard.
UPSC Lecturer (Chinese) in School of Foreign Languages (SFL), New Delhi, Directorate of Personnel, Ministry of Defence
Vacancies : 1
Qualification : Master’s degree in Chinese language from a recognized University or Institution.
Experience Required: One year experience in teaching or translation from Chinese language to English or Hindi or vice-versa. DESIRABLE: Doctorate Degree in Chinese language (Ph.D) from a recognized University.
UPSC Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour), Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying
Vacancies : 1
Qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
Experience Required: Three years experience in Port or Harbour Engineering in Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Port Trust or Private Registered construction companies or Bodies.
UPSC Assistant Director in Computer & System Division in National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs
Vacancies : 1
Qualification : Masters Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or M. Tech (with specialization in Computer Applications) or BE/B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology from a recognized University or Institute. OR BE/B.Tech in Electronics or Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University or Institute. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
Experience Required: Eight years experience of electronic data processing or computer oriented optimization information or Statistical System, out of which at least four years experience should be in actual Computer Programming and System Design or Design, Development or Organizing Computerized Information Storage and Retrieval System. OR Ten years experience of electronic data processing or computer oriented optimization information or Statistical System, out of which at least five years experience should be in actual Computer Programming and System Design or Design, Development or Organizing Computerized Information Storage and retrieval system. OR Ten years experience of Electronic Data Processing or Computer Oriented Optimization Information or Statistical System, out of which at least six years experience should be in actual Computer Programming and System Design or Design, Development or Organizing Computerized Information Storage and Retrieval System.
UPSC Assistant Director (Engineering), Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways
Vacancies : 1
Qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
Experience Required: Two years experience in- (a) Design, construction and maintenance of civil engineering works including harbour engineering works. OR (b) Maintenance and operation of different types of cranes, diesel locos, marine engines, Winchester and ancillary machines in a mechanical or marine workshop or Organization.
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply online through the Apply Online link on important links section. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module:- a) Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala). b) Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years. c) Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement. d) Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission. e) Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of. f) A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date. g) Certificate of Disability in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Certificate of Disability shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be. h) Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
- IMPORTANT : CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY THE COMMSSION THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE E-MAILED IN DUE COURSE TO THE CANDIDATES IN THEIR REGISTERED E-MAIL ID AND WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents mentioned in para 7 below if called for interview.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then he/she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher "Application Number" is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications, should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher "Application Number" shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one "Application Number" shall not be adjusted against any other "Application Number".
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- VJTI - Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute Jobs and Updates
- MSSC - Maharashtra State Security Corporation Jobs and Updates
- THDCIL - THDC India Limited Jobs and Updates
- IISS - Indian Institute of Soil Science Jobs and Updates
- Currency Note Press Jobs and Updates
- ZSSN - Zilla Swasthya Samiti Nuapada Jobs and Updates