UPSC 395 NDA Examination - I Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
UPSC is recruiting for 395 NDA Examination - I Posts. You can check UPSC - NDA - National Defence Academy, UPSC - Union Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 395 NDA Examination - I vacancies in UPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 10/01/2023 upto 06:00 PM Only
Vacancies : 395
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 12th Pass
Advt. No : 03/2023-NDA-I
Advt. Date: 21/12/2022
Final Submit Date : 10/01/2023
Exam Date : 01/04/2023
General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 100/-
SC, ST, Women : Wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs - No FeePayment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
- Written Exam - The question papers of all the subjects will consist of only objective-type questions. The question paper (Test Booklet) of Mathematics and Part “B” of the General Ability Test will be set bilingually in Hindi and English. The maximum mark for a Mathematics paper will be 300 and the duration will be 150 minutes. And for the General Aptitude Test maximum mark will be 600 and the time duration will be 150 minutes.
- Computer Based Test - The SSB process consists of a two-stage selection process - Phase I and Phase II. Stage I consists of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test, and Picture Perception * Description Test (PP&DT). Phase II consists of an Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, a Psychology Test, and Conference. These tests are done in 4 days.
Age Limit Details
|Candidate should be born between 02/07/2004 to 01/07/2007.|
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|National Defence Academy|
|Army||208||Both male and female candidates can apply; But the candidate must have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board.|
|Navy||42||Both male and female candidates can apply; the candidate must have passed/appeared the Intermediate Exam (10+2) from any recognized board , with Physics and Mathematics as a Subject.|
|Airforce||120||Both male and female candidates can apply; the candidate must have passed/appeared the Intermediate Exam (10+2) from any recognized board , with Physics and Mathematics as a Subject.|
|10+2 Cadet Entry||25||Only Male candidates can apply but the candidate must have passed/appeared in the Intermediate Exam (10+2) from any recognized board, with Physics and Mathematics as a Subject.|
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 10th January 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- BSER - Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan Jobs and Updates
- SSChittorgarh - Sainik School, Chittorgarh Jobs and Updates
- ITIA - ITI Assam Jobs and Updates
- DCK - District Court Karur Jobs and Updates
- RRVUNL - Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Jobs and Updates
- PFC - Power Finance Corp Jobs and Updates