UPSC 1255 IAS & IFS Recruitment 2023 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
UPSC is recruiting for 1255 IAS & IFS Recruitment 2023 Posts. You can check UPSC - UPSC - Union Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 1255 IAS & IFS Recruitment 2023 vacancies in UPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 21/02/2023
Vacancies : 1255
Company : UPSC - Union Public Service Commission
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : 05/2023-CSP & 06/2023-IFoS
Advt. Date: 01/02/2023
Age Limit : 21 to 32 years.
Correction Start From : 22/02/2023
Last Date for Correction : 28/02/2023
Prelims Exam Date : 28/05/2023
General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 100/-
SC, ST, Physically-challenged : No Fee.
Women : No Fee.Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation as per govt rule.
- Written Exam - Prelims - The preliminary examination will consist of two papers of objective type (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks. This test is meant to serve as a screening test only; The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- Written Exam - Main - The question paper for the examination will be of conventional (essay) type. Each paper will be of three hours. Candidates will have the option to answer all the question papers except the qualifying language
- Interview - The number of candidates to be called for interview/personality test will be approximately twice the number of vacancies to be filled. The Interview/Personality Test will carry 275 marks (not the minimum qualifying marks).
- Merit / Cutoff - The marks thus obtained by the candidates in the Civil Services (Main) Examination (written part as well as interview/personality test) will determine their final ranking.
Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
Vacancies : 1105
Qualification : Candidate must have Bachelor's Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India.
Indian Forest Service (IFS)
Vacancies : 150
Qualification : Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree from any recognized University in India with Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, and Agriculture as one of the subjects.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 21st Feb 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification - IAS||Click Here|
|Download Notification - IFS||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|