UPSC 285 Geo-Scientist Exam 2022 Name Wise Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
UPSC is recruiting for 285 Geo-Scientist Exam 2022 Name Wise Posts. You can check UPSC - UPSC - Union Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 285 Geo-Scientist Exam 2022 Name Wise vacancies in UPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 11/10/2022 up to 06:00 PM
Vacancies : 285
Company : UPSC - Union Public Service Commission
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 02/2023-GEOL
Advt. Date: 21/09/2022
Age Limit : 21 to 32 years.
Prelims Exam Date : 19/02/2023
Mains Exam Date : 24/06/2023
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged, EWS : Rs. 00/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 03 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - Prelims Exam - The preliminary examination will be of objective type, consisting of two papers. The marks obtained in the preliminary examination will be counted for deciding the final merit.
- Written Exam - Mains Exam - The main examination will be of descriptive type, consisting of three papers. The marks obtained in the main examination will be counted for deciding the final merit.
Geologist (Group A)
- Vacancies : 216
- Qualification : Candidate should have passed or appeared in Master's degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science or any other equivalent degree.
Geophysicist (Group A)
- Vacancies : 21
- Qualification : Candidate must have passed or appeared in M.Sc in the following stream Physics / Applied Physics / Geophysics / Marine Geophysics, or any other equivalent degree.
Chemist (Group A)
- Vacancies : 19
- Qualification : Candidate must have passed or appeared in Master's Degree in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry from any recognized University in India.
Scientist B (Hydrogeology, Chemical, Geophysics)
- Vacancies : 29
- Qualification : Candidate must have passed or appeared in Master's degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Marine Geology.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 11th Oct 2022.
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|