UPSC 167 Engineering Services Prelims Exam 2024 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
UPSC is recruiting for 167 Engineering Services Prelims Exam 2024 Posts. You can check UPSC - Civil, UPSC - Union Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 167 Engineering Services Prelims Exam 2024 vacancies in UPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 26/09/2023
Vacancies : 167
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma
Advt. No : 01/2024 ENGG.
Advt. Date: 06/09/2023
Final Submit Date : 26/09/2023
Age Limit : 21 to 30 years.
Beginning Date of Edit Window Option : 27/09/2023
Last Date of Edit Window Option : 03/10/2023
- General : Rs.200/-
- Women, SC, ST, Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
RelaxationsSC, ST, Ex-Servicemen
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Exam.
- Interview - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Interview.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before Joining.
Engineering Services Prelims Exam 2024
- Vacancies : 167
- Qualification : Candidates should possess Diploma/ Degree (Engg), M.Sc, Master’s Degree in the Relevant Discipline from a Recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 26th September 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.