UPPSC One Time Registration (OTR) Online Form Recruitment
UPPSC is recruiting for One Time Registration (OTR) Online Form Posts. You can check UPPSC - UPPSC - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about One Time Registration (OTR) Online Form vacancies in UPPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : NA
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : 12th Pass, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 777 / 11/-1/2022-23
- There is no application fee for OTR.
|Only one time registration is required for those who want to appear in any UPPSC Recruitment in future. With the help of this registration the candidate will save a lot of time while applying.|
One Time Registration (OTR) benefits
|The Honorable Chief Minister of UP Shri Yogi Adityanath has inaugurated this UPPSC OTR service on 03 January 2023.|
|Candidates will be greatly facilitated by the UPPSC One Time Registration (OTR) system started from 03/01/2023 in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Through otr.pariksha.nic.in now the candidate will not have to give his/her personal details again and again for various selection tests conducted by the commission.|
|UPPSC applicant has to upload his/her photo and signature only once. The facility to modify and update personal particulars, photograph and signature will be available at all times.|
|After the registration is complete, the details and documents of the candidate will be validated by the Commission and OTR number/registration information will be issued to those whose information is verified.|
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Open the website uppsc.up.nic.in or otr.pariksha.nic.in or direct link is given in the important link section of this page.
- Click on the Registration Tab and Students need to provide their basic information like: Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Mobile Number, Email ID and Last 6 Digits of Aadhaar Card.
- Verify your UPPSC OTR Profile details and submit the registration.
- An OTP will be received on the registered email and registered mobile number of the candidate, he/she needs to enter the same.
- The registration process will be completed, OTR ID will be displayed on the screen by the candidate. Now candidates can take print and screen shot of OTR profile.
- Now the candidate has to login, to login the candidate has to enter his/her mobile number/email or OTR ID along with an OTP which will be received on the registered email and mobile.
- Then change the UPPSC OTR ID Password.
- Now the candidate UPPSC OTR registration process will be completed, now whatever new application comes up, candidate can apply from the same, also get the history of old filled application from the same.
- For more details please read the notice released by UPPSC.