UPPSC 2382 Medical Officer grade-II (Allopathic) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
UPPSC is recruiting for 2382 Medical Officer grade-II (Allopathic) Posts. You can check UPPSC - UPPSC - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 2382 Medical Officer grade-II (Allopathic) vacancies in UPPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 02/01/2023
Vacancies : 2382
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 01/E-1/S-8/2022-23
Advt. Date: 05/12/2022
Final Submit Date : 05/01/2023
Age Limit : 21 to 40 years.
- General, EWS, OBC : Rs. 105/-
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen : Rs. 65/-
- Physically-challenged : Rs. 25/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: Please see Advt.
The number of posts in different specialties is as under
|Specialist||No. of Posts|
|Public Health Specialist||05|
Medical Officer (Allopathic)
- Vacancies : 2382
- Salary: Pay Scale - 67700-208700, Level 11,
- Qualification : MBBS degree from a university recognized by the Medical Council of India. and, Postgraduate Degree (3 years) in the concerned Specialty of a university recognized by the ‘Medical Council of India’ or a Post Graduate Medical degree recognized under ‘The National Medical Commission Act, 2019’, OR a Postgraduate Diploma (2 years) in the concerned Speciality of a university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 02nd January 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.