UPPCL 186 Assistant Accountant Online Form 2022 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
UPPCL is recruiting for 186 Assistant Accountant Online Form 2022 Posts. You can check UPPCL - UPPCL - Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 186 Assistant Accountant Online Form 2022 vacancies in UPPCL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 28/11/2022
Vacancies : 186
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : 11/VSA/2022
CBT. Date : May be in January 2023
Age Limit : 21 to 40 years.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 1180/-
- SC, ST : Rs. 826/-
- Physically-challenged : Rs. 12/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation as per govt rule.
- Exam Center - Lucknow, Meerut, Agra, Varanasi.
- Computer Based Test - The written test will be of objective type. The question paper of the written examination will be in two parts. There will be 50 questions in the first part and 150 questions in the second part. The written examination of the first part will consist of questions related to computer knowledge of DOEACC O level consisting of 50 questions, each question will be of 1 mark, for each wrong answer, an additional deduction of 1/4 mark will be made. At least 50% marks in the first part examination. It will be mandatory to obtain otherwise the second part will not be evaluated.
- Vacancies : 186
- SC: 37
- ST: 05
- OBC: 47
- EWS: 18
- Unreserved: 79
- Salary: Level-5 Pay Scale Rs.29800 - 93300/-
- Qualification : Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Commerce (B.Com) from any recognized university.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 28th Nov 2022.