UPPCL 15 Accounts Officer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
UPPCL is recruiting for 15 Accounts Officer Posts. You can check UPPCL - UPPCL - Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 15 Accounts Officer vacancies in UPPCL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 10/01/2023
Vacancies : 15
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : 12/VSA/2022/AO
Payment Last Date : 12/01/2023
CBT. Date : May be in February 2023
Age Limit : 21 to 40 years.
General, EWS, OBC : Rs. 1180/-
SC, ST : Rs. 826/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: Departmental Candidates - 05 Years.
- Written Exam - The written test will consist of 200 objective type questions and each question will carry 01 mark. And for each wrong answer .25 marks will be deducted.
- Interview - Out of the successful candidates in the written test, twice the number of category-wise vacancies will be called for interview on the basis of merit. The interview will be of maximum of 25 marks.
- Merit / Cutoff - The list of selected candidates will be prepared according to the category-wise number of vacancies on the basis of merit of the sum of marks obtained in written examination and interview.
Vacancies : 15
Salary: Level-10 Pay Matrix Rs 56,00 - 177500/-
Qualification : Passed Chartered Accountant (CA) examination by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India New Delhi. and have proper knowledge of the Hindi Devanagari script.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 10th January 2022.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- DLSGR - Department of Local Self Government Rajasthan Jobs and Updates
- CPCB - Central Pollution Control Board Jobs and Updates
- WBHFWS - West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti Jobs and Updates
- MWRRDGR - Ministry of Water Resources River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation Jobs and Updates
- UMSSB - Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board Jobs and Updates
- IAHE - Indian Academy of Highway Engineers Jobs and Updates