UP NHM 4000 Community Health Officer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
UP NHM is recruiting for 4000 Community Health Officer Posts. You can check UP NHM - UPNHM - Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 4000 Community Health Officer vacancies in UP NHM are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 13/12/2022 upto 6:00 pm only
Vacancies : 4000
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : :593/SPMU/NHM/HR/Appnt./2022-23/6405
Advt. Date: 02/12/2022
Final Submit Date : 13/12/2022
- There is no application fee.
Age Relaxation: Please see Advt.
- The candidate is advised to apply for aforesaid experience certificate along with self-written application with valid/live mobile number and online application form at least 7 days before the last date of submission of online application in the concerned district. Same mobile number should be used while filling. ,
- Only QR Based certificate generated through online portal will be considered valid for COVID experience weightage.
- Candidate must upload their COVID experience Certificate issued by concerned District on prescribed Format and in such a manner as generated through Portal by the Department.
- Merit / Cutoff - Selection will be purely based on merit and percentage of total marks obtained in theory and practical of final year B.Sc (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) examination.
Age Limit Details
|as on 21/10/2022|
|Age relaxations per rules.|
Community Health Officer
- Vacancies : 4000
- SC: 840
- ST: 80
- OBC: 1080
- EWS: 400
- Unreserved: 1600
- Salary: Rs 20,500/- per month
- Qualification : Candidate must have Bachelor's Degree (B.Sc Nursing) with an Integrated Course of Community Health Certificate for Nurses (CCHN) and Registration Indian / State Nursing Council. Read the advertisement for more details.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 13th December 2022.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.