TPSC 16 Election Inspector Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
TPSC is recruiting for 16 Election Inspector Posts. You can check TPSC - TPSC - Tripura Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 16 Election Inspector vacancies in TPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 28/07/2023
Vacancies : 16
Company : TPSC - Tripura Public Service Commission
Location : Tripura
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : 08/2023
Final Submit Date : 28/07/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years.
- General : Rs.300/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs.250/- (SC/ST Candidates of Tripura Only) Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
RelaxationsSC, ST, Physically-challenged, Ex-Servicemen
Marks Relaxation: 5% in Examination.
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.
- Written Exam - The preliminary Examination will consist of one paper containing Multiple Choice Type Questions on General Studies and Arithmetic with one hour thirty minutes duration.
- Written Exam - The Main Examination will consist of two papers of Conventional Type Questions namely:- Paper 1: English and Paper- II: General Studies and Arithmetic: Full Marks for each paper will be 100 and time allotted will be 2 hours 30 minutes for each paper.
- Interview - Candidates will be called for the Personality Test on the basis of the result of the Main Examination.
- Merit / Cutoff - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Merit List drawn on the basis of the Examination Scores.
- Vacancies : 16
- SC: 1
- ST: 9
- Unreserved: 6
- Salary: Rs.5,700 - Rs.24,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Desirable - Knowledge in Bengali or Kokborok.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 28th July 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online (Link Will Be Available on 28/06/2023)||Apply Online (Link Will Be Available on 28/06/2023)|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|