Home » TNUSRB - Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board » TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 For Sub Inspector Govt Job TNUSRB 969 Sub Inspector Govt Job Recruitment Last Date to apply for this job is over.
TNUSRB is recruiting for 969 Sub Inspector Govt Job Posts. You can check TNUSRB - TNUSRB - Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 969 Sub Inspector Govt Job vacancies in TNUSRB are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 19/04/2019
Vacancies : 969
Company : TNUSRB - Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Location : TamilNadu
Qualification : Graduation, Diploma
Application Begin 20/03/2019. Last Date for Apply Online 19/04/2019. Application Fee
For All Candidate Rs.500/-(Candidate Applying For Both Quota have to Pay Rs.1000/-). Mode of Payment Application Fee Can be Submitted Through Net Banking, Debit Card And Credit Card or Through E Challan. TNUSRB Sub Inspector Govt Job Vacancy Details
Post Name General/ Men Women/ Transgender Total Post Sub Inspector of Police (TK). 462. 198. 309. Sub Inspector of Police (AR). 193. 83. 276. Sub Inspector of Police (TSP). 33. 00. 33. Total Vacancy. 688. 281. 969.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector Govt Job Eligibility Criteria
Candidate Must Have Passed Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Related Field And Having Tamil As a Subject in Class 10th And 12th As Mentioned in Notification. TNUSRB Sub Inspector Govt Job Age Limit
Age Limit as on 01/07/2019 Minimum Age 20 Years. Maximum Age for UR 28 Years. Maximum Age for Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward
Class/Denotified Community 30 Years. Maximum Age for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar),
Scheduled Tribe. 33 Years. Maximum Age for Destitute Widow 35 Years. TNUSRB Sub Inspector Govt Job Physical Standard
Category Height for Male Height for Female Chest Only for Male OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC 163 cms. 154 cms. 80 cms Minimum 05 cms Expansion. SC, SC(A) and ST 160 cms. 152 cms. 80 cms Minimum 05 cms Expansion. TNUSRB Sub Inspector Govt Job Selection Process
1. Online Computer Based Test / Written Examination. 2. Physical Measurement Test/ Physical Efficiency Test. 3. Viva-Voce Test. 4. Special Marks. How to Apply For for TNUSRB Sub Inspector Post
1. Candidate Can Apply Through Online Mode.
2. Candidate Can Click on the Registration Link As Given on our Website in Important links Section.
3. Candidates are Required to Fill their E Mail ID And System Will send the OTP on Your E Mail Address. 4. Candidates are Required to Fill All Basic Details And Have to Upload Latest Photo And Signature As Prescribed Size And Format. 5. After Successful Registration Candidate can Log In with Registration No. and Password for Payment of Application Fee.
6. Please Remember and Save your Registration No And Password for Further References.
7. Online Application Can be Submitted On or Before 19th April 2019.