Home » Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission » TNPSC Recruitment 2019 For Assistant Training Officer Govt Job TNPSC 13 Assistant Training Officer Govt Job Recruitment Last Date to apply for this job is over.
TNPSC is recruiting for 13 Assistant Training Officer Govt Job Posts. You can check TNPSC - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 13 Assistant Training Officer Govt Job vacancies in TNPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 20/05/2019
Vacancies : 13
Company : TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission)
Location : TamilNadu
Qualification : 10th Pass, Diploma
Date of Notification. 19/04/2019. Last Date of Apply Online. 20/05/2019. Application Fee
Registration Fee For All Candidates. Rs.150/- Examination Fee For UR. Rs.150/- Examination Fee For SC/ ST/ PH. No Fee. Examination Fee For MBC And Ex-Serviceman. No Fee (Those Who Have Not Availed Three/ Two Free Chances in the Previous Recruitments). Mode of Payment. Candidate Can Pay Fee Through Debit And Credit Card, Net Banking or Through E Challan.
TNPSC Assistant Training Officer Govt Job Vacancy Details
Post Name Eligibility Criteria Total Post Assistant Training Officer (Stenography- English). Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th And Must Have Qualified Government Technical Examination in Typewriting And Shorthand by Senior And Junior Grade in English And Tamil. 12. Assistant Training Officer (Secretarial Practice). Candidate Must Have Passed Diploma in Commercial practice with Shorthand as Elective Subject As Mentioned in Notification. 01 Total Vacancy. 13. TNPSC Assistant Training Officer Govt Job Age Limit
For UR. Max 35 Years. For SC/ ST. No Maximum Age. Age Relaxation. 10 Years For PH And 13 Years For Ex Serviceman. TNPSC Assistant Training Officer Govt Job Selection Process
1. Objective Type Test. 2. Oral Test. How to Apply For TNPSC Assistant Training Officer Govt Job
1. Candidate Can Apply Through Online Mode.
2. Candidate Can Click on the Registration Link As Given on our Website in Important links Section.
3. Candidates are Required to Fill All Basic Details Carefully Such as Name, Mobile No. And E Mail ID.
4. Candidate Have to Upload Photo And Signature As Prescribed Size And Format And Need to Save Data.
5. After Save the Data System Will Generate the Registration Number And Password As Displayed on Screen as Well as Through SMS and E-Mail.
6. After Successful Registration Candidate can Log In with Registration No. and Password for Payment of Application Fee.
7. Please Remember and Save your Registration No. And Password for Further References.
8. Online Applications Must be Submitted on or Before 20th May 2019.