Telangana High Court 1226 Office Subordinate Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Telangana High Court is recruiting for 1226 Office Subordinate Posts. You can check Telangana High Court - HCTS - Telangana High Court last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 1226 Office Subordinate vacancies in Telangana High Court are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 31/01/2023
Vacancies : 1226
Company : HCTS - Telangana High Court
Location : Telangana
Qualification : 8th Pass, 10th Pass
Advt. No : 06/2023
Advt. Date: 02/01/2023
CBT. Date : March 2023
Age Limit : 18 to 34 years.
Admit card Available From : 15/02/2023
- OC/BC - Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST, EWS : Rs. 400/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
RelaxationsSC, ST, EWS
Age Relaxation: & BC - 05 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Computer Based Test - The Computer Based Examination will consist of 45 questions, each carrying one mark. The duration of the test will be 60 minutes. The question paper will be available in English and Telugu.
- Interview - Oral Interview (Viva Voce) will be of 5 marks.
- Merit / Cutoff - Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in Computer Based Test and Viva Voce.
- Vacancies : 1226
- Salary: Pay Scale Rs.19,000 - 58,850/-
- Qualification : Candidates Must Have Passed Any Exam Between the 7th Class to the 10th Class from a Recognized Board. Candidates having qualifications of more than 10th class will not be considered eligible.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 31st January 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.