SSC Junior Engineer JE Online Form 2022 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff & Havaldar Recruitment 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) SSC Tentative Calendar for 2021 – 2022 Recruitment
You may check the following Jobs:
SSC is recruiting for Junior Engineer JE Online Form 2022 Posts. You can check SSC - SSC - Staff Selection Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about Junior Engineer JE Online Form 2022 vacancies in SSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 02/09/2022
Company : SSC - Staff Selection Commission
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Diploma
Payment Last Date : 03/09/2022
CBT. Date : 14-16 November 2022
General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 100/-
SC, ST, Women, Physically-challenged : No Fee.Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
- Computer Based Test - Paper - I & Paper II. Based on the normalized marks scored in the (Paper-I) Computer Based Examination, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Paper-II.
Age Limit Details
|As on 01/01/2022|
|Maximum for All Other Post||30 Years.|
|Maximum CPWD & CWC Post Only||32 Years.|
|Age relaxation as per Govt rule.|
Department & Trade wise Vacancy Details
|Department Name||Trade Name||Eligibility|
|Border Road Organization BRO||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Candidate should have Degree OR Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year Experience..|
|Central Public Works Department CPWD||Civil / Electrical||Candidate should have Engineering Diploma in relevant trade.|
|Central Water and Power Research Station||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Candidate should have Engineering Diploma in relevant trade.|
|Central Water Commission CWC||Civil / Mechanical||Candidate should have Engineering Degree/ Diploma in relevant trade.|
|Directorate of Quality Assurance Naval||Electrical / Mechanical||Candidate should have Engineering Degree/ Diploma in relevant trade with 2 years experience.|
|Farkka Barrage Project||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Military Engineer Services (MES)||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Candidate should have Engineering Degree/ Diploma in relevant trade with 2 years experience.|
|National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Candidate should have Engineering Diploma in relevant trade.|
|Ministry of Ports, Shipping & Waterways (Andaman Lakshadweep Harbour Works)||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Candidate should have Engineering Diploma in relevant trade.|
Salary: Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.
Qualification : Candidate should have Degree OR Diploma in Related Trade.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 02 Sept 2022.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- NACL - National Aluminium Company Limited Jobs and Updates
- SDJ - Sahibganj District Jharkhand Jobs and Updates
- DTC - Delhi Transport Corporation Jobs and Updates
- CSJMU - Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Jobs and Updates
- DLSA - District Legal Services Authority Jobs and Updates
- BRABU - Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University Jobs and Updates