SSC 4500 Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination, 2022 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff & Havaldar Recruitment 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) SSC Tentative Calendar for 2021 – 2022 Recruitment
You may check the following Jobs:
SSC is recruiting for 4500 Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination, 2022 Posts. You can check SSC - SSC - Staff Selection Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 4500 Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination, 2022 vacancies in SSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 04/01/2023
Vacancies : 4500
Company : SSC - Staff Selection Commission
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : 12th Pass
Payment Last Date : 06/01/2023
CBT. Date : Feb/ March 2023
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years.
Correction Start Form : 09/01/2023
Last Date for Correction : 10/01/2023
General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 100/-
SC, ST, Physically-challenged, Ex-Servicemen, Women : No Fee.
Correction fee in first time: Rs.200/-
Correction fee for 2nd time: Rs. 500/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: Please see Advt.
- Computer Based Test - Tier-I - There will be 100 objective type questions and each question will be of 02 marks. Time Duration 60 Minutes. There will be negative marking of 0.50 .
- Written Exam - Tier-II:- Tier II will be conducted in two sessions - Session - I and Session - II on the same day. Tier II will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions except for Module II of Section III. There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- Merit / Cutoff - Merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall performance of the candidates in Tier-II exam only
Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant / Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant / Data Entry Operator
Vacancies : 4500
Salary: Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200) / Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Qualification : Candidates must have passed the 12th class or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 04th January 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- NER - North Eastern Railway Zone Jobs and Updates
- CWC - Central Water Commission Jobs and Updates
- DMHS - Directorate Medical & Health Services Jobs and Updates
- CGWB - Central Ground Water Board Jobs and Updates
- VMMCSH - Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital Jobs and Updates
- UPNHM - Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission Jobs and Updates