SSC 37409 Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) Online Form 2022 Tier II Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Tentative Exam Calendar for 2023 – 2024 Recruitment
You may check the following Jobs:
SSC is recruiting for 37409 Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) Online Form 2022 Tier II Posts. You can check SSC - SSC - Staff Selection Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 37409 Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) Online Form 2022 Tier II vacancies in SSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 13/10/2022
Vacancies : 37409
Company : SSC - Staff Selection Commission
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation
Payment Last Date : 15/10/2022
CBT. Date : December 2022
Correction Start From : 19/10/2022
Last Date for Correction : 20/10/2022
General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 100/-
SC, ST, Women, Physically-challenged, Ex-Servicemen : No Fee.Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: 03 Years
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- There will be negative marking of 1/2 in Tier-I.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify all the sections of Paper-I.
- Computer Based Test - Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- Written Exam - Tier-II will include conducting of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III in separate shift(s)/ day(s).
Vacancy & Age Limit Details
|Ministry/ Department/ Office||Post Name||Age Limit Details|
|Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Assistant Audit Officer||Max. 30 Years.|
|Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Assistant Accounts Officer||Max. 30 Years.|
|Central Secretariat Service||Assistant Section Officer||20-30 years|
|Intelligence Bureau||Assistant Section Officer||Max. 30 Years.|
|Ministry of Railway||Assistant Section Officer||20-30 years|
|Ministry of External Affairs||Assistant Section Officer||20-30 years|
|AFHQ||Assistant Section Officer||20-30 years|
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology||Assistant Section Officer||Max. 30 Years.|
|Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations||Assistant / Assistant Section Officer||Max. 30 Years.|
|CBDT||Inspector of Income Tax||Max. 30 Years.|
|CBIC||Inspector (Preventive Officer)||Max. 30 Years.|
|CBIC||Inspector (Examiner)||Max. 30 Years.|
|CBIC||Inspector, (Central Excise)||Max. 30 Years.|
|Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Assistant Enforcement Officer||20-30 years|
|Department of Post, Ministry of Communication||Inspector Posts||Max. 30 Years.|
|Central Bureau of Narcotics, Ministry of Finance||Inspector||Max. 30 Years.|
|Central Bureau of Investigation||Sub Inspector||Max. 30 Years.|
|Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations||Assistant||Max. 30 Years.|
|Offices under C&AG||Divisional Accountant||Max. 30 Years.|
|National Investigation Agency (NIA)||Sub Inspector||Max. 30 Years.|
|Narcotics Control Bureau(MHA)||Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer||Max. 30 Years.|
|Ministry of Statistics &Programmer Implementation||Junior Statistical Officer||Max. 32 Years.|
|Offices under C&AG||Auditor||18-27 years|
|Offices under CGDA||Auditor||18-27 years|
|Other Ministry/ Offices||Auditor||18-27 years|
|Offices under C&AG||Accountant||18-27 years|
|Controller General of Accounts||Accountant||18-27 years|
|Other Ministry/ Departments||Accountant/ Junior Accountant||18-27 years|
|Department of Post, Ministry of Communication||Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||18-27 years|
|Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS cadres||Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks||18-27 years|
|Military Engineering Services, Ministry of Defence||Senior Administrative Assistant||18-27 years|
|CBDT||Tax Assistant||18-27 years|
|CBIC||Tax Assistant||18-27 years|
|Central Bureau of Narcotics, Ministry of Finance||Sub-Inspector||18-27 years|
|Dte. Gen Border Road Organization (MoD)||Upper Division Clerks (This Post is only for male Candidates with higher physical and medical standards.)||18-27 years|
Education Qualification Details
|Post Name||Qualification (as on 08/10/2022)|
|Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer||The candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.|
|Junior Statistical Officer||The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level, OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.|
|All other remaining posts||The candidate should have a bachelor's degree or any equivalent degree from a recognized university.|
|Note||Candidates who have appeared in their final year of graduation can also apply, however they must have the required qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e. 08-10-2022.|
Combined Graduate Level Examination
Vacancies : 37409
Qualification : Candidate should have Bachelor's Degree in any stream. Read the notification for more details.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 08th Oct 2022.
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
Download Admit Card :
- Download Tier-II Admit Card (Other Region) – Click Here
- Download Tier-II Admit Card (CR Region) – Click Here
Download Answer Key :
- Check Tier-II Answer Key – Click Here
Download Result :
- Download Tier-I Marks – Click Here
- ACTREC - The Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer Jobs and Updates
- BSCBL - The Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited Jobs and Updates
- RRCAT - Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Jobs and Updates
- DME - Directorate of Medical Education Jobs and Updates
- SDO Bishnupur - Sub Divisional Officer Bishnupur Jobs and Updates
- ICAR - Indian Council of Agricultural Research Jobs and Updates