SPMCIL 04 Secretarial Assistant & Office Assistant Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
SPMCIL is recruiting for 04 Secretarial Assistant & Office Assistant Posts. You can check SPMCIL - SPMCIL - Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 04 Secretarial Assistant & Office Assistant vacancies in SPMCIL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 23/01/2023
Vacancies : 04
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 07/2022
General, OBC, Ex-Servicemen : Rs. 400/-
SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs. 100/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per government rules.
- Written Exam - Selection process will consist of Phase–I & Phase–II. Phase I - (a)Secretarial Assistant - Hindi Short hand at the speed of 80 wpm of 75 Minutes and Typing Test at the speed of 40 wpm of 10 minutes. (b) Junior Office Assistant-Typing Test (on computer) for English/ Hindi Typing speed of 40 wpm / 30 wpm, respectively of 10 minutes. Phase-II (For both Secretarial Assistant and Junior Office Assistant) - Only those candidates who qualify the skill test will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT). The merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Computer Based Test. Each objective type question will have four answer choices and carry one mark. There will be 25% negative marking for each wrong answer. Duration of test will be 2 hours.
Age Limit Details
|As on 23/01/2023|
Vacancies : 01
Qualification : Graduate with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge, Hindi Stenography @ 80 wpm, and Typing @ 40 wpm.
Vacancies : 03
Qualification : Graduate with at least 55 % marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on the computer in English @ 40 wpm / Hindi @30 wpm.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 23rd January 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- BLW - Banaras Locomotive Work Jobs and Updates
- KSWC - Kerala State Warehousing Corporation Jobs and Updates
- BARC - Bhabha Atomic Research Center Jobs and Updates
- DHS - Directorate of Health Services Jobs and Updates
- BSPCB - Bihar State Pollution Control Board Jobs and Updates
- DGRP - Directorate Of Governance Reforms, Punjab Jobs and Updates