SLPRB Assam 253 Jail Warder Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
SLPRB Assam is recruiting for 253 Jail Warder Posts. You can check SLPRB Assam - SLPRB - State Level Police Recruitment Board last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 253 Jail Warder vacancies in SLPRB Assam are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 11/02/2203
Vacancies : 253
Location : Assam
Qualification : 10th Pass, Other Qualification
Advt. No : SLPRB/REC/JW/384/2017/VOL-II/94
Advt. Date: 26/01/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years.
- There is no application fee.
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 03 Years.Ex-Servicemen
Age Relaxation: 02 Years.
- Physical Exam - Physical Efficiency Test will be of 40 marks. The results of PST and PET will be displayed locally at the end of each day of the test.
- Written Exam - The written test will consist of 100 multiple choice type questions to be answered on OMR answer sheet. For each correct answer the candidate will get half mark. The questions will be of class IX and X standard. Total marks of written test will be 50. There will be no negative marking.
Details about Physical Standard Test
|Category||ST - Male||Other Category - Male||ST - Female||Other Category - Female|
|Height||160 CMS||162.5 CMS||142 CMS||144.5 CMS|
|Chest||Min 81 CMS||Min 81 CMS||NA||NA|
|Running||1.6 KM Run in 07 Min 30 Sec.||1.6 KM Run in 07 Min 30 Sec.||800 Meter in 04 Min.||800 Meter in 04 Min.|
|Long Jump||335 CMS in 03 Attempt||335 CMS in 03 Attempt||244 CMS in 03 Attempt||244 CMS in 03 Attempt|
- Vacancies : 253
- SC: 10
- ST: 23
- OBC: 33
- Unreserved: 174
- Ex-Servicemen: 13
- Salary: Pay scale of Rs. 14000-60,500 (Pay Band No.2) and Grade Pay Rs. 5200/- plus other allowances.
- Qualification : Must have passed H.S.L.C or equivalent examination from a Board or Council recognized by the Govt. Candidates should speak Assamese or any other state language fluently
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 11th Feb 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.