SIDBI 100 Grade A (Assistant Manager) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
SIDBI is recruiting for 100 Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts. You can check SIDBI - SIDBI - Small Industries Development Bank of India last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 100 Grade A (Assistant Manager) vacancies in SIDBI are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 03/01/2023
Vacancies : 100
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 01/Grade A/2022-23
Final Submit Date : 03/01/2023
CBT. Date : January / February, 2023
Age Limit : 21 to 28 years.
- General, OBC, EWS : RS. 1100/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs. 175/-
- Staff Candidates - No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: Please see Advt.
- Computer Based Test - An Online Examination, which will consist of Objective Test as well as Descriptive Test. Candidates will be required to answer by typing on computer. For objective type of tests, there will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidates. For every wrong answer marked by a candidate, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Interview - Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Examination will subsequently be called for an Interview. Interviews would be held at 5 centers viz. Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and New Delhi.
- Vacancies : 100
- SC: 12
- ST: 09
- OBC: 28
- EWS: 10
- Unreserved: 41
- Salary: Rs. `70,000/ - Per month approx.
- Qualification : Post-Graduation Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce / Economics / Management subject) from an institute; OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) OR; CA / CS / CWA / CFA / CMA OR Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 03rd January 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Download Notification||Download Notification|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
Download Result :
- Download Result – Click Here