SGPGI 905 Nursing Officer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
SGPGI is recruiting for 905 Nursing Officer Posts. You can check SGPGI - SGPIMS - Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 905 Nursing Officer vacancies in SGPGI are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 25/01/2023
Vacancies : 905
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : Graduation, Diploma, Other Qualification
Advt. No : I-68/Rectt/2022-23
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years.
General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 1180/-
SC, ST : Rs. 708/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
SC, ST, OBC
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - Selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Common Recruitment Test (CRT) only. The Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be of 02 hours duration and will be of 100 marks. There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer and 1/3 (one third) mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
Vacancies : 905
Salary: Level-7 as per 7th CPC
Qualification : (i) B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc (Post certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute. (ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State /India Nursing Council OR (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute (ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council (iii)Two years experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 25th January 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- NID - National Institute of Design Jobs and Updates
- THDCIL - THDC India Limited Jobs and Updates
- CCL - Central Coalfield Limited Jobs and Updates
- RPCAU - Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Jobs and Updates
- MMECL - Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited Jobs and Updates
- CSJMU - Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Jobs and Updates