SC 11 Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
SC is recruiting for 11 Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) Posts. You can check SC - SCI - Supreme Court of India last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 11 Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) vacancies in SC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Offline Form
Last Date : 31/12/2022
Vacancies : 11
Company : SCI - Supreme Court of India
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : F.6/2022/Tech.Post/SC(RC)
Final Submit Date : 31/12/022
Age Limit : 18 to 30 years.
- There is no application fee.
Age Relaxation: as per SC rule. (Please see Advt)
- Written Exam - Candidates will first have to appear in objective type written test and technical aptitude test.
- Interview - those who qualify as per approved criteria/cut-off in Written Test and Technical Aptitude Test will be called to appear for the Practical Aptitude Test and those who qualify as per approved criteria/cut-off in the Practical Aptitude Test will then be called for an interview.
Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum Programmer)
- Vacancies : 11
- Salary: Pay Level 7 of Pay Matrix with initial basic pay of Rs. 44900/- plus other allowances.
- Qualification : Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized University; And 1-year experience in the field of Computerization. OR Master's Degree in Computer Application/ M.Sc in Computer Science from a recognized University, and 1-year experience in the field of Computerization. OR B.Sc in Computer Science / BCA with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University, and 1-year experience in the field of Computerization.
How to Apply
- Candidates Can Apply for These Posts Through Offline Mode.
- Candidate Need To Download Application Form As Given In Important Link Section As Prescribed Size and Format.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the Application form.
- Then, Paste your duly attested latest Photograph on Application Form.
- Applicants Need to send their Required Self Attested Photocopies of Documents and Application Fee (as Mentioned in Notification along with the Application Form via Post.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Candidates are Advised to Read Detailed Notification (Available in Important Link Section) for Further Information.
- Application in a sealed cover super scribing "Application for the post of Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer)" and addressed to The Registrar (Recruitment), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Ho Marg, New Delhi-110001 must be sent by registered post or speed post on or before 31 December 2022.
- Before sending tha application form, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.