SBI 6160 Apprentice Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
SBI is recruiting for 6160 Apprentice Posts. You can check SBI - SBI - State Bank of India last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 6160 Apprentice vacancies in SBI are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 21/09/2023
Vacancies : 6160
Company : SBI - State Bank of India
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : CRPD/APPR/2023-24/17
Final Submit Date : 21/09/2023
Age Limit : 20 to 28 years.
- General, EWS, OBC : Rs.300/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Written Exam - Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of online written test.
- Medical Exam - Engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- Vacancies : 6160
- SC: 989
- ST: 514
- OBC: 1389
- EWS: 603
- Unreserved: 2665
- PWD: 258*
- Salary: Rs.15,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Graduate Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 21st September 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.