SBI 2000 Probationary Officer Recruitment
SBI is recruiting for 2000 Probationary Officer Posts. You can check SBI - SBI - State Bank of India last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 2000 Probationary Officer vacancies in SBI are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 27/09/2023
Vacancies : 2000
Company : SBI - State Bank of India
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : CRPD/PO/2023-24/19
Final Submit Date : 27/09/2023
Age Limit : 21 to 30 years.
- General, EWS, OBC : Rs.750/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
RelaxationsSC, ST, Ex-Servicemen
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online.
- Written Exam - Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- Psychometric Test - The Bank will conduct a Psychometric test for personality profiling, of those candidates who will be shortlisted.
- Interview - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Interview.
- Merit / Cutoff - Final selection will be based on the Merit List prepared on the basis of the Marks Secured by the participants in their Examinations.
- Vacancies : 2000
- SC: 300
- ST: 150
- OBC: 540
- EWS: 200
- Unreserved: 810
- PWD: 112*
- Salary: Rs.41,960/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 27th September 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.