SAIL 375 Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
SAIL is recruiting for 375 Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice Posts. You can check SAIL - SAIL - Steel Authority of India Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 375 Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice vacancies in SAIL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 04/08/2023
Vacancies : 375
Company : SAIL - Steel Authority of India Limited
Qualification : Graduation, ITI, Diploma
Final Submit Date : 04/08/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 28 years.
- There is No Applicable Fee.
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Merit / Cutoff - Selection for engagement of Apparencies for training would be on merit basis, considering their percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualifications as applicable to respective branch/trade.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before joining.
- Vacancies : 188
- Qualification : Candidates must possess an ITI Certificate in the Relevant Trade from a Recognized Institute and for more info please read the Notification.
- Vacancies : 136
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Diploma in the Relevant Discipline from a Recognized Institute/ University and for more info please read the Notification.
- Vacancies : 51
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Degree in the Relevant Discipline from a Recognized Institute/ University and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 04th August 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.