SharmaJobs is a Job Portal that allows users to search for Jobs in the Government Sector. We list Jobs According to User Qualification, Location, and Various Other criteria. SharmaJobs is working in the education sector since 2012. With 11 years of experience, SharmaJobs is one of the oldest and most reliable job platforms.
SAIL 15 Medical Officer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
SAIL is recruiting for 15 Medical Officer Posts. You can check SAIL - SAIL - Steel Authority of India Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 15 Medical Officer vacancies in SAIL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Offline Form
Last Date : 14/10/2022
Vacancies : 15
Company : SAIL - Steel Authority of India Limited
Location : Odisha
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 02/2022
Advt. Date: 05/09/2022
Final Submit Date : 14/10/2022
CBT. Date : Notify soon
Age Limit : 18 to 41 years.
- General, EWS, OBC : 700/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : 200/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
Age Relaxation: 3 yearsSC, ST
Age Relaxation: 5 years
- State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application fee through SB Collect on behalf of SAIL, RSP
- The Application must reach on the above mentioned address on or before 14/10/2022.
- Written Exam
72 cm & 75 cm on expansion
75 cm & 79 cm on expansion
|One eyed persons with 6/6 in healthy eye should be considered fit.|
J1 both eyes with or without glass. Power of glasses will not to exceed +8 D
Not Essential. However, Colour vision will be essential for Pathologist. Night blindness will
be a disqualification.
|Normal (Relaxable upto 30 db in speech frequency)|
- Salary: 80000-200000/-
- Qualification : PG Degree or DNB in Anaesthesia / Dental (Facio-Maxillary Surgery) / Dermatology/General Surgery/0&G / Pathology /Psychiatry/ Radiology/ Pulmonary Medicine from a university / institute recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) / National Board of Examination (NBE) / National Medical Commission (NMC)/ Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Experience Required: Minimum 03 years post qualification experience in the relevant discipline after PG Degree/DNB. For Anaesthesia discipline, preference will be given to experience in Critical Care/ICU.
Sr.Medical Officer (E-2)
- Salary: 70000-200000/-
- Qualification : PG Degree or DNB in Anaesthesia / Dental (Facio-Maxillary Surgery) / Dermatology/General Surgery / O&G / Pathology /Psychiatry/ Radiology/ Pulmonary Medicine from a university / institute recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) / National Board of Examination (NBE) / National Medical Commission (NMC)/Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Experience Required: Minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the relevant discipline after PG Degree/DNB. Preference will be given to experience in Critical Care/ICU for Anaesthesia discipline
Medical Officer (E-1)
- Salary: 50000-160000/-
- Qualification : MBBS from a university/ institute recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI)/ National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Experience Required: Minimum 01 year post qualification experience (after internship) in a recognized Medical College/ Hospital/ Institution.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online through application form.
- Download the application form.
- Fillup the form.
- Attach required documents.
- Pay applicable fees.
- Send application form on given address.
- DY. GENERAL MANAGER (PL-RECTT & GEN) BLOCK "E", GROUND FLOOR ADMINISTRATION BUILDING ROURKELA STEEL PLANT ROURKELA-769 011 (ODISHA)