Sail 245 Management Trainee Technician Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Sail is recruiting for 245 Management Trainee Technician Posts. You can check Sail - SAIL - Steel Authority of India Limited last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 245 Management Trainee Technician vacancies in Sail are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 23/11/2022
Vacancies : 245
Company : SAIL - Steel Authority of India Limited
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Final Submit Date : 23/11/2022
Age Limit : 18 to 28 years.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 700/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged, Ex-Servicemen : Rs. 200/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: 03 Years.SC, ST
Age Relaxation: 05 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- GATE Score - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the respective GATE 2022 exam.
- Interview - For final selection, a merit list will be prepared by combining the scores of the written test (GATE-2022), GD, and interview in the same order with the vintage of 75:10:15.
Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No. of Posts|
Management Trainee Technical
- Vacancies : 245
- SC: 42
- ST: 28
- OBC: 65
- EWS: 21
- Unreserved: 89
- Salary: Basic Pay Rs. 50,000/- Per month
- Qualification : GATE 2022 Score Card. Degree in Engineering in Related Trade with Minimum 65% Marks (Average of All Semesters). For More qualification Details Read the Advertisement.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 23rd November 2022.