SAI 29 Director & Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Recruitment
SAI is recruiting for 29 Director & Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Posts. You can check SAI - SAI - Sports Authority of India last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 29 Director & Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 vacancies in SAI are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 21/03/2023
Vacancies : 29
Company : SAI - Sports Authority of India
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 01-08001(01)/1/2022-HO & 01-08001(01)/1/2023-HO
Advt. Date: 27/02/2023
There is no application fee.
Age Relaxation: age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman shall be as per DoPT OM No 15012/2/2010-Estt 9D0 dated 27/3/2012
- Interview - Final selection will be done on the basis of interview. The interview will be of 100 marks. A panel of finally selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of merit which will be valid for a period of 1 year from the publication of result.
Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit (as on 21/03/2023)|
|Medical Officer||50 Years.|
|High Performance Director||60 Years.|
Vacancies : 08
Salary: Rs 1,25,000/- per month
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Bachelor’s Degree in Surgery (MBBS) from any recognized Institution.
Experience Required: 5 years of experience in the field of medicine; OR 3 years experience in the field of PGDSM Medicine.
High Performance Director
Vacancies : 21
Salary: Rs. 1,45,000/- per month.
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy /or equivalent from any recognized University OR; Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology from any recognized University. For more information please read Advt.
Experience Required: 10 years of experience in a relevant field; OR 8 years of experience with Masters in a relevant field.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 21 March 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification - High-Performance Director||Click Here|
|Download Notification - Medical Officer||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|