RSSB 48000 Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
RSSB Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023
You may check the following Jobs:
RSSB is recruiting for 48000 Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Posts. You can check RSSB - RSMSSB - Rajasthan Staff Selection Board last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 48000 Primary & Upper Primary Teacher vacancies in RSSB are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 19/01/2023
Vacancies : 48000
Company : RSMSSB - Rajasthan Staff Selection Board
Location : Rajasthan
Qualification : 12th Pass, Graduation, Diploma, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 12/2022 & 13/2022
Advt. Date: 16/12/2022
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years.
Exam Start Form : 25/02/2023
General, OBC : Rs. 450/-
OBC, EWS : BC Non-Creamy Layer of Rajasthan Rs. 350/-
SC, ST : Rs. 250/-
Correction Charge - Rs. 300/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: Please see Notification.
- Written Exam
Subject Wise Vacancy Details
|Subject Name||Non TSP Area||TSP Area|
|Upper Primary Teacher|
|Science / Math||6322||1113|
Vacancies : 21000 (19112 Non-TSP + 1808 TSP)
Qualification : Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR; Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks 2 Year 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (As Per NCTE Regulation-2002) OR; (10+2) Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.El.Ed OR; Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Special Education; OR Graduation Degree and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. Read the notification for more eligibility details.
Vacancies : 27000 (22790 Non-TSP + 4210 TSP)
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR; Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree OR; Bachelor Degree with 45% Marks and 1 Year B.Ed (As Per NCTE Norms) OR; 10+2 Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.El.Ed / B.A.Ed / B.Sc.Ed OR; Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and 1 Year B.Ed Special Education; OR Master's Degree with 55% Marks and 3 Years Integrated B.Ed - M.Ed. Read the notification for more eligibility details.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 19th January 2022.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification - Primary Teacher||Click Here|
|Download Notification - Upper Primary Teacher||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank Jobs and Updates
- GPSC - Gujarat Public Service Commission Jobs and Updates
- GMAC - Graduate Management Admission Council Jobs and Updates
- KBL - Karnataka Bank Limited Jobs and Updates
- DRDO - Defence Research and Development Organisation Jobs and Updates
- IIP - Indian Institute of Packaging Jobs and Updates