RSMSSB Common Eligibility Test (CET) Online Form 2022 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
RSMSSB is recruiting for Common Eligibility Test (CET) Online Form 2022 Posts. You can check RSMSSB - RSMSSB - Rajasthan Staff Selection Board last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about Common Eligibility Test (CET) Online Form 2022 vacancies in RSMSSB are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 11/11/2022
Company : RSMSSB - Rajasthan Staff Selection Board
Location : Rajasthan
Qualification : 12th Pass, Diploma
Advt. No : 10/2022
CBT. Date : 18, 19, 25, 26 February 2023
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation as per Govt Rule.
- Computer Based Test
|General / OBC||450/-|
|SC / ST||250/-|
|Mode of Payment||Candidate have to pay Examination fees Through Emitra CSC Center, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.|
|as on 01/01/2023|
|Minimum Age||18 Year.|
|Maximum Age for Constable||24 Year.|
|Maximum Age for Other Post||40 Years.|
|age relaxation as per govt rule.|
|Department Name||Post Name|
|Rajasthan Police Subordinate Service||Constable|
|Rajasthan Forest Subordinate Service||Forester|
|Rajasthan Excise Subordinate service (Preventive Branch)||Jamadar Grade II|
|Rajasthan Minority Affairs Subordinate Service||Hostel Superintendent|
|Rajasthan Secretariat Clerical Service||Clerk Grade II|
|Rajasthan Subordinate Office Clerical Service||Junior Assistant|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission Office Clerical Service||Clerk Grade II|
Common Eligibility Test
- Qualification : Candidate Must Have Passed 10+2 Senior Secondary Exam in Any Recognized Board in India, Must Have Passed NIELIT O Level Exam / COPA / DPCS / NIOS Computer Operation Certificate / 3 Years Diploma in Computer Science Engineering / RSCIT. Please read official notification for post wise eligibility details.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 11th Nov 2022.