RRC 904 Apprentice Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
RRC is recruiting for 904 Apprentice Posts. You can check RRC - RRC - Railway Recruitment Cell last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 904 Apprentice vacancies in RRC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 02/08/2023
Vacancies : 904
Company : RRC - Railway Recruitment Cell
Qualification : 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI
Advt. No : SWR/RRC/Act Appr/01/2023
Advt. Date: 03/07/2023
Final Submit Date : 02/08/2023
Age Limit : 15 to 24 years.
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged, Women : No Fee.
- General : Rs.100/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Merit / Cutoff - The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation with minimum 50% + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before joining.
- Vacancies : 904
- SC: 137
- ST: 68
- OBC: 236
- Unreserved: 463
- PWD: 27*
- Ex-Servicemen: 27*
- Salary: As per the Railway Board.
- Qualification : The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT/SCVT).
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 02nd August 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.