RRC Central Railway 62 Sports Person Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
RRC Central Railway is recruiting for 62 Sports Person Posts. You can check RRC Central Railway - CR - Central Railway, RRC - Railway Recruitment Cell last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 62 Sports Person vacancies in RRC Central Railway are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 17/10/2023
Vacancies : 62
Qualification : 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduation, ITI
Advt. No : RRC/CR/01/2023
Advt. Date: 16/09/2023
Final Submit Date : 17/10/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 25 years.
- General : Rs.500/-
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, Physically-challenged, Women : Rs.250/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
- Physical Exam - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Physical Test only.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before Joining.
Level 5/4 (7th CPC)
- Vacancies : 5
- Salary: Grade Pay: 2800/2400/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Minimum Graduation in any faculty from a recognized University.
Level 3/2 (7th CPC)
- Vacancies : 16
- Salary: Grade Pay: 2000/1900/-
- Qualification : Candidates must have Passed 12th (+2 stage) OR its Equivalent Examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from recognized Board OR Passed Matriculation from recognized Board plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT and for more info please read the Notification.
Level 1 (7th CPC)
- Vacancies : 41
- Salary: Grade Pay: 1800/-
- Qualification : Candidates must have a 10th Pass certificate from a recognized Board OR possess an ITI pass certificate approved by NCVT/SCVT and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 17th October 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.