RPSC 200 Food Safety Officer Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
RPSC is recruiting for 200 Food Safety Officer Posts. You can check RPSC - RPSC - Rajasthan Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 200 Food Safety Officer vacancies in RPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 30/11/2022
Vacancies : 200
Location : Rajasthan
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 11/2022
Advt. Date: 21/10/2022
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years.
- General, Other : Rs. 350/-
- OBC : 250/-
- SC, ST : Rs. 150/-
- Correction Fee: Rs. 500/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: As per the rules of Rajasthan Govt. (Please see Advt)
- Written Exam - The exam will have 150 marks and 150 questions of MCQ type. The duration of the paper will be two hours and thirty minutes. One third marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Area Wise Vacancy Details
Food Safety Officer
- Vacancies : 200
- SC: 34
- ST: 30
- OBC: 09
- OBC: 09
- EWS: 18
- Unreserved: 76
- Salary: Level-11 (Grade Pay - 4200/-)
- Qualification : Candidate must have a Degree in Food Technology OR Dairy Technology OR Biotechnology OR Oil Technology OR Agriculture Science OR Veterinary Science OR Bio-Chemistry OR Microbiology OR Masters Degree in Chemistry OR Degree in Medicine. and should have Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture. For More Details Read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 30th Nov 2022.