RPSC 43 Assistant Town Planner Post Online Form 2022 Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
RPSC is recruiting for 43 Assistant Town Planner Post Online Form 2022 Posts. You can check RPSC - RPSC - Rajasthan Public Service Commission last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 43 Assistant Town Planner Post Online Form 2022 vacancies in RPSC are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 09/11/2022
Vacancies : 43
Location : Rajasthan
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 10/Exam/A.T.P/EP-I/2022-23
Advt. Date: 04/10/2022
Age Limit : 20 to 40 years.
- General, Other : Rs 350/-
- OBC : Rs 250/-
- SC, ST : Rs 150/-
- Correction Charge - Rs 500/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
RelaxationsSC, ST, EWS, OBC
Age Relaxation: 05 Year
Age Relaxation: Female candidates of SC/ ST/ BC/ OBC/ EWS who belong to Rajasthan - 10 Years.
- Written Exam - There will be 150 questions of multiple choice type in the exam, each question will be of 01 mark. The duration of the paper will be two hours and thirty minutes. One third mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Assistant Town Planner
- Vacancies : 43
- SC: 09
- ST: 04
- EWS: 04
- Unreserved: 15
- Salary: Level-14 (Grade Pay - 5400/-)
- Qualification : Candidate should have BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil / Architecture / Planning with PG Degree in Urban / City / Regional Planning / Traffic and Transportation Planning, OR M.Tech in Planning, OR M.Plan, OR Bachelor Degree in Planning / Architecture.
- Experience Required: 2-Year Experience in Architecture Field, and Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 09th Nov 2022.