RITES 20 Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
RITES is recruiting for 20 Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts. You can check RITES - Civil, RITES last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 20 Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancies in RITES are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 30/06/2023
Vacancies : 20
Company : Civil, RITES
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Final Submit Date : 30/06/2023
Age Limit : 21 to 30 years.
- General, OBC : Rs.600/- plus applicable taxes
- SC, ST, EWS, Physically-challenged : Rs.300/- plus applicable taxes Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
RelaxationsSC, ST, OBC
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- GATE Score - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Gate Scores.
- Interview - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Interview.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before joining.
Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Vacancies : 20
- SC: 3
- OBC: 5
- Unreserved: 12
- Salary: Rs.40,000 - Rs.1,40,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent/synonymous/similar qualification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 30th June 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.