Home » Repco Bank » REPCO Bank Recruitment 2019 For Junior Assistant/ Clerk Govt Job REPCO Bank 40 Junior Assistant/ Clerk Govt Job Recruitment Last Date to apply for this job is over.
REPCO Bank is recruiting for 40 Junior Assistant/ Clerk Govt Job Posts. You can check REPCO Bank - Repco Bank last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 40 Junior Assistant/ Clerk Govt Job vacancies in REPCO Bank are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 20/06/2019
Vacancies : 40
Company : REPCO Bank (Repco Bank)
Location : TamilNadu
Qualification : Graduation
Application Begin. 03/06/2019. Last Date of Apply Online. 20/06/2019. Date of Call Letter. 01/07/2019. Date of Online Test. 07/07/2019. Application Fee
General/ OBC. Rs.700/- SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex Serviceman. Rs.400/- Mode of Payment. Candidate Can Pay Application Fee Through Online Mode.
REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/ Clerk Govt Job Vacancy Details
Post Name UR EWS OBC SC ST Total Post Junior Assistant/ Clerk. 16. 04. 11. 06. 03. 40. REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/ Clerk Govt Job Eligibility Criteria
Candidate Must Have Passed Graduation in Any Discipline. REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/ Clerk Govt Job Age Limit
As on 30/04/2019. Minimum Age. 21 Years. Maximum Age. 28 Years. Age Relaxation. 3 Years For OBC, 5 Years For SC/ ST And 10 Years For PH. REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/ Clerk Govt Job Selection Process
1. Written Test/ Interview, How to Apply For REPCO Bank Junior Assistant/ Clerk Govt Job
1. Candidate Can Apply Through Online Mode.
2. Candidate Can Click on the Registration Link As Given on our Website in Important links Section.
3. Candidates are Required to Fill All Basic Details Carefully Such as Name, Mobile No. And E Mail ID.
4. Candidate Have to Upload Photo And Signature As Prescribed Size And Format And Need to Save Data.
5. After that Candidates Are Required to fill Some Details Such As Qualification, Experience, Address etc.
6. After Save the Data System Will Generate the Registration Number And Password As Displayed on Screen as Well as Through SMS and E-Mail.
7. After Successful Registration Candidate can Log In with Registration No. and Password for Payment of Application Fee.
8. After Success Completion of the Payment System Will Generate E Receipt And Application Form. Candidate Need to Take Print out of It.
9. Please Remember and Save your Registration No And Password for Further References.
10. Online Application can be Submitted on or Before 20th June 2019.