RCFL 124 Management Trainee Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
RCFL is recruiting for 124 Management Trainee Posts. You can check RCFL - RCF - Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 124 Management Trainee vacancies in RCFL are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 09/08/2023
Vacancies : 124
Company : RCF - Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers
Qualification : Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma, Other Qualification
Advt. No : 01072023
Final Submit Date : 09/08/2023
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs.1000/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged, Ex-Servicemen, Women : No Fee. Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Computer Based Test - The selection process for the positions of Management Trainees comprises of an Online Test.
- Interview - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Interview.
- Physical Exam - Candidates will have to pass the Physical Test for further selection.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before joining.
Age Details as on 01/05/2023
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|For All Posts||Minimum Age is Not Given.||27 Years.|
- Vacancies : 124
- Salary: Rs.30,000/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a B.E. / B. Tech / Ph.D or Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline from a Recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 09th August 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.