RBI 450 Assistant Recruitment
RBI is recruiting for 450 Assistant Posts. You can check RBI - RBI - Reserve Bank of India last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 450 Assistant vacancies in RBI are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 04/10/2023
Vacancies : 450
Company : RBI - Reserve Bank of India
Location : All India / Central Govt
Qualification : Graduation
Final Submit Date : 04/10/2023
Age Limit : 20 to 28 years.
Beginning Date of Preliminary Test (Tentative) : 21/10/2023
Last Date of Preliminary Test (Tentative) : 23/10/2023
Date for Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) : 02/12/2023
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged, Ex-Servicemen : Rs.50/- plus 18% GST
- General, EWS, OBC : Rs.450/- plus 18% GST Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: 5 Years.OBC, Ex-Servicemen
Age Relaxation: 3 Years.Physically-challenged
Age Relaxation: 10 Years.
- Written Exam - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Exam.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before Joining.
- Vacancies : 450
- SC: 45
- ST: 56
- OBC: 71
- EWS: 37
- Unreserved: 241
- PWD: 68*
- Ex-Servicemen: 65*
- Salary: Rs.20,700/-
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a Recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 04th October 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.