Rajasthan Police 08 Kennel Boy Recruitment
Rajasthan Police is recruiting for 08 Kennel Boy Posts. You can check Rajasthan Police - RP - Rajasthan Police last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 08 Kennel Boy vacancies in Rajasthan Police are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 10/12/2022
Vacancies : 08
Company : RP - Rajasthan Police
Location : Rajasthan
Qualification : Under 8th Pass
Advt. Date: 14/11/2022
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years.
Interview Start From : 22/12/2022
General : Rs. 80/-
SC : BC - Rs. 50/-
Those candidates whose parent's annual income is less than 2.5 lakh - Rs. 50/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation as per govt rule.
Vacancies : 08
Unreserved: 05 Male+1 Female
Salary: Grade Pay 1700/- & Pay Band - 5200 - 20200/-
Qualification : Must have passed the 5th class examination from any recognized school in India and have a working knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari script and experience in cleaning and maintaining the canal.
Experience Required: The applicant should have experience cleaning the canal properly, preparing food for animals, and feeding animals according to the prescribed scale. No certificate is required in this regard. No preference will be given based on a certificate issued by any institution.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 10th December 2022.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|