Rajasthan NHM 3303 Nursing Officer & Pharmacist Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Rajasthan NHM is recruiting for 3303 Nursing Officer & Pharmacist Posts. You can check Rajasthan NHM - DMHFWR - Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare Rajasthan last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 3303 Nursing Officer & Pharmacist vacancies in Rajasthan NHM are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 23/12/2022
Vacancies : 3303
Location : Rajasthan
Qualification : 12th Pass, Diploma
Advt. No : 100(33)/SFHW/Recriut-NHM/Pharmacist/2022/7371
Advt. Date: 16/11/2022
Final Submit Date : 23/12/2022
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years.
- General : Rs. 500/-
- OBC, EWS : Rs. 350/-
- SC, ST : Rs. 250/-
- Correction Charges: Rs. 200/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation as per govt rules. (Please see Advt for relaxation criteria)
- Merit / Cutoff - According to the applied category in merit, one and a half times the number of candidates ranked higher than the advertised posts will be invited for document verification. Whose date, time and place will be informed to the candidates through SMS on their mobile number or through email ID.
Area Wise Vacancy Details
|Nursing Officer||Non TSP||455||124||259||62||197||148||1250|
- Vacancies : 1289
- Qualification : Candidate must have passed (10+2) Senior Secondary with GNM and must be registered with Rajasthan Nursing Council. Read Advertisement for More Eligibility Details.
- Vacancies : 1927
- Qualification : Candidate must have a Diploma in Pharmacy. and must be registered with Rajasthan Pharmacy Council. Read Advertisement for More Eligibility Details.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 23rd December 2022.