Rajasthan High Court 59 Junior Personal Assistant Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Rajasthan High Court is recruiting for 59 Junior Personal Assistant Posts. You can check Rajasthan High Court - RHC - Rajasthan High Court last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 59 Junior Personal Assistant vacancies in Rajasthan High Court are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online Govt Jobs
Last Date : 02//08/2023
Vacancies : 59
Company : RHC - Rajasthan High Court
Location : Rajasthan
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Advt. No : HCRAJ JPA Vacancy 2023
Advt. Date: 13/07/2023
Final Submit Date : 02//08/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years.
Date of Exam : 25/08/2023
- General : Rs.700/-
- OBC, EWS : Rs.550/-
- SC, ST, Physically-challenged : Rs.450/- Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking
Age Relaxation: As per the Government Rule Regulation.
- Technical Assessment - Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Short Hand Test.
- Merit / Cutoff - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Merit.
- Medical Exam - Candidates will have to undergo medical examination before Joining.
Junior Personal Assistant
- Vacancies : 59
- SC: 16
- ST: 11
- OBC: 9
- OBC: 9
- EWS: 4
- Unreserved: 17
- Salary: Rs.33,800 - Rs.1,06,700/- (Level-10)
- Qualification : Candidate should possess Any Degree from a Recognized University and for more info please read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before 02 August 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.