Punjab Police 288 Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
Punjab Police is recruiting for 288 Sub Inspector (SI) Posts. You can check Punjab Police - PP - Punjab Police last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 288 Sub Inspector (SI) vacancies in Punjab Police are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Online
Last Date : 28/02/2023
Vacancies : 288
Company : PP - Punjab Police
Location : Punjab
Qualification : Graduation
Advt. No : 01 of 2023
Advt. Date: 31/01/2023
Age Limit : 18 to 28 years.
General : RS. 1600/-
SC, ST, EWS : & Backward Classes of Punjab State only - Rs 950/-.
Ex-Servicemen : Punjab Domicile - Rs. 750/-Payment Modes Accepted : Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
Age Relaxation: SC and Backward Classes, who are residents of Punjab - 05 Years.
- Computer Based Test - Stage I will consist of three Computer Based, Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type Papers viz Paper I, Paper II, and Paper III, of which Paper III shall be qualifying in nature.
- Physical Exam - Stage II will consist of Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and a Physical Screening Test (PST). Both the Physical Measurement Test and Physical Screening Test shall be qualifying in nature.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||SI in District Police Cadre||SI in Amred Police Cadre|
|SC Balmiki/ Mazhbi Sikhs, Punjab||15||16|
|SC Ramdasia & Others, Punjab||15||15|
|ESM (General), Punjab||10||11|
|ESM SC Balmiki/ Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab||03||03|
|ESM SC Ramdasia & Others, Punjab||02||02|
|ESM BC, Punjab||03||03|
|Wards of Police Personnel||03||03|
|Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab||01||01|
Sub Inspector (SI)
Vacancies : 288
Salary: Minimum pay admissible of Rs 35,400/- + Allowance, per month for three years.
Qualification : The candidate should be a graduate of a recognized university or its equivalent. Mandatory Qualification:- Apart from the above-mentioned qualifications, all candidates must have passed the Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in the Punjabi language specified by the Punjab government.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details eg. Name, father's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 28th Feb 2023.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
- BDL - Bharat Dynamics Limited Jobs and Updates
- COR - Collector Office Rajnandgaon Jobs and Updates
- VCBL - The Visakhapatnam Co-operative Bank Jobs and Updates
- DCB - Delhi Cantonment Board Jobs and Updates
- IGNFA - Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy Jobs and Updates
- ESIC - Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs and Updates