SharmaJobs is a Job Portal that allows users to search for Jobs in the Government Sector. We list Jobs According to User Qualification, Location, and Various Other criteria. SharmaJobs is working in the education sector since 2012. With 11 years of experience, SharmaJobs is one of the oldest and most reliable job platforms.
PB 36 Various Posts Recruitment
Last Date to apply for this job is over.
PB is recruiting for 36 Various Posts Posts. You can check PB - PB - Prasar Bharati last date, notification, official website and other details on SharmaJobs.Com. Complete Details about 36 Various Posts vacancies in PB are given on SharmaJobs.com .
Form Type : Offline Form
Last Date : 31/10/2022
Vacancies : 36
Company : PB - Prasar Bharati
Location : Odisha
Qualification : Graduation, Other Qualification
Final Submit Date : 31/10/2022
Age Limit : 21 to 50 years.
Casual Video Editor
- Vacancies : 07
- Salary: 1000/- Per Shift
- Qualification : 1) 10+2 from a recognized University 2) Degree /Diploma in Film & Video Editing from a reputed/ recognized university 3) Minimum 2 years' Experience in the relevant field
Casual Editorial Assistant
- Vacancies : 12
- Salary: 1600/- Per Shift
- Qualification : 1) Degree from a recognized/reputed University 2) Degree/Diploma in Journalism from a recognized/ reputed university 3) Minimum 3 years' experience of work related to news broadcasting/ reputed news organization 4) Must have computer typing skills in Odia and English languages Desirable: 1) Acquaintance with regional, national & international affairs. 2) Good command over Odia, Hindi & English languages
- Vacancies : 05
- Salary: 1250/- Per Shift
- Qualification : 1) Degree from a recognized/reputed University. 2) Degree/Diploma in TV & Radio Production from a recognized/reputed University 3) Minimum 3 years' work experience relating to news production in broadcasting organization. Desirable 1) Acquaintance with regional, national & international affairs along with good knowledge in Odia language.
Casual Website Assistant
- Vacancies : 04
- Salary: 1000/- Per Shift
- Qualification : 1) Degree from a recognized/reputed rs University 2) Degree/Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communications from a recognized/ reputed University 3) Typing skill in Odia & English Desirable 1) Exposure to new media operations and/or proven aptitude in this field
Casual News Reader (Odia)
- Vacancies : 06
- Salary: Rs. 1100/- per day per shift (For single bulletin) Rs. 1250/- for Fresher per day per shift (For Multiple bulletins in a shift) Rs. 1600/- For persons with 03 years' experience per day per shift (For Multiple bulletins in a shift)
- Qualification : 1) Degree from a recognized/reputed per University 2) Proficiency in Odia language with good Odia typing skills. 3) Photogenic/ Camera friendly face with a quality broadcasting voice. 4) Knowledge of correct pronunciation, accent and modulation. 5) Knowledge of current regional, national, and foreign affairs. 6) Acquaintance with names of important personalities of Odisha, India and Abroad. 7) Preferable Journalism background. Desirable 1) Experience with Television/Radio Media 2) Knowledge of English & Hindi 3) Ability to interview people who matter in news 4) Ability to write news stories and report event from ground
Casual News Reporter (Odia)
- Vacancies : 02
- Salary: Rs. 1,250/- per assignment for fresher Rs. 1600/- per assignment for reporter with 3 years experience
- Qualification : Essential 1) Degree from a recognized/reputed University. 2) Degree/Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communications from a recognized/ reputed University Desirable 1) 3 years' experience in relevant field, preferably in broadcasting organization. 2) Acquaintance with national and international affairs 3) Matriculate in the relevant language
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply through official Website.
- Read the detailed Notification carefully.
- The eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format at Annexure A, along with the photocopies of required documents, i. e., Certificates of educational qualifications, Proof of age, Proof of Residence (Residence! Nativity Certificate), experience certificate etc. addressed to Director (News), Regional News Unit, Doordarshan Kendra, Post-Sainik School, Bhubaneswar, Pin-751005 by SPEED POST only. The application should reach on or before 31" October 2022. Applications will not be received by hand or in person. RNU will not be held responsible for any Postal delay.